Bye, Bye, Summer
- Summer League was a huge success!
- Congratulations to the winning team: Tabu I
- Thanks to our sponsors…
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I come play if I’m not a member?
Yes, all players are welcome to any pickup, regardless of skill level. Potential new members are allowed to practice with the Club for two sessions before they are asked to decide whether they would like to join the club.
What should I bring to pickup?
For pickup: bring a dark and light T-shirt, water, and a positive attitude!
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Free use of Falcons equipment, including uniforms, balls, nets, etc. during pick-up games, leagues, and tournaments
- Voting rights on Falcons Club activities and elections as established in the bylaws
- Priority status for participating on Falcons sponsored teams in league and tournament play
- Reduced league and tournament fees when representing a Falcons sponsored team
- Discount, or free entry to select Falcons events
- Free training sessions through the Falcons
- Outdoor field rental fees and a portion of indoor field rental fees being paid by the Falcons
- Free dinner at annual awards banquet